Risk management is not just about buying insurance. It is also about protection against investment loss, keeping the government from taking too much of your assets in taxes, ensuring that you can dispose of your business for a fair price under any set of life's circumstances, or making sure your money goes where you intend it to go. We do market many types of individual and group insurance, such as:
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Medical insurance
- Long term care insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Critical illness insurance
Here are some ways we can help you address risk:
- Avoiding investment loss.
- Using the right attorney, having the proper will, trust, buy-sell agreement, etc. to minimize taxes and ensure the right people end up with my assets.
- Having enough life insurance to fund a buyout of my business, pay my expenses, care for those I love, and to pay my taxes.
- If I am disabled, making sure there is enough money to provide income or to fund a buyout of my business.
- Paying the costs of my maintenance if I need long term care. NOTE - medical insurance does not pay for long term care costs!
- Covering the costs of my medical bills.
- Reimbursing my company if I lose a key employee through death or disability.
- Making sure I don't outlive my money.